These Terms and Conditions determine the agreement between You (Customer) and Tutu Exchange.com service (Company), concerning the use of Tutu Exchange.com technical platform. By using Tutu Exchange.com you accept all Terms and Conditions of our service.
- “We” refer to Tutuexchange.com (a website owned by Tutu-Ex global services and “You” refers to anyone using the service of Tutuexchange.com
- We are not a financial institution and we are not a subsidiary of any e-payment system that we deal in.
- We are an Independent E-currency Exchange Service Provider.
- We offer our services to only Nigerians resident in Nigeria or abroad.
- To sell E-currency to us requires no Verification, But to buy from us you must go through our simple verification system.
- Our service is available to registered and verified customers only. Any deposit made to our bank account without following due process as contain in the users member area will not be treated. Such customer will be forced to register and verify an Tutuexchange.com account before funding. We may not refund, Please be informed!
- All transactions are made through our bank accounts listed on the account funding page which is only visible to the verified customers only. Alternatively, customer may choose to visit our office to make a card or cash deposit, cash deposit of not more than 100k Naira.
- The third party payments are not accepted. Customer who places the order on the website has to pay for this order by him/herself. Customer has to be the sender of funds. It is not allowed to use another person's account to make payment.
- Payment details which are given to verified users for buy orders are private. Users are not allowed to disclose payment details which were received on our service. In case of private information is disclosed, Tutuexchange.com administration may contact proper authorities for taking required actions.
- You are responsible for supplying your correct E-currency account number. In the event that your fund is sent to a wrong account because you supplied a wrong account number, we will not be liable for any loss you may incur.
- You will not use our services for money laundering or fraud activities.
- We will keep records of all transactions and we will make them available to relevant authorities when necessary.
- We respect the privacy of our clients and will not share your information with anybody.
- All transactions are concluded within 0 - 2 hours. If there is any delay in your account funding or withdrawal, you will get in touch with our support department on the contact information listed on our contact page.
- In the case you are sending your E-currency to us. We pay into your bank account the equivalent amount of the E-currency we receive in our account. We pay cash for the exact amount of the E-currency amount we receive into our E-currency account.
- E-currency funding is final. You can not request a refund of your money once your e-currency account has been funded. Always crosscheck to be sure you provide us with the your correct E-currency account to fund.
- Bank Account funding is final. You can not request a refund of your E-currency once your Bank account has been deposited otherwise you will need to place a buying order to the company again.
- We reserve the right to change the price of any of our products by posting the information on our website.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- By using any of our services, you agree to be bound by these terms as stated here.
Tutu Exchange Nigeria